Friday, June 26, 2009

You make the call!

On May 27th I made a funny post about a customer complaint issue. While written "tongue and cheek" the post has generated 9 comments (not a lot), however the negative responses suggest that I remove the post and some even threaten "never to do business" with us. I feel the intimidation threat.
My sense of fairness has caused me to appeal to my Blog readers to comment and tell me if they think I should yeild to the threat and remove the post.
Again, I was just having a little fun.

2 comments:

RT-CA said...

I'm not sure what the person who originally e-mailed you was even asking, so it's hard to fault you for the response. Was it the best possible? Probably not, but was it in poor taste? Of course not.

yanmaneee said...

goyard
goyard
golden goose
golden goose outlet
moncler outlet
golden goose
supreme outlet
supreme clothing
supreme clothing
moncler jackets