Thursday, April 19, 2012

Follow Me on Pinterest Check us out on Pintrest! We are gathering a beautiful collection from Weddings, events, the Chateau, the Vineyard our wines and more. Do you know what Pintrest is? Well, I'll tell you. Pintrest is a virtual pinboard! It is a very cool social networking site based on photos. Each user has a theme board where you can upload pictures of your own or 'pin' others images that you like. Let's say you are getting married, create a board where you can fill it with all the beautiful images of flowers, venues, desses, food, location... Several people have already 'pinned' our wedding photos to their boards. Personally, I have a recipe pinboard which I use all the time. Any boards you would like to see from us? I am starting to gather a month to month photo series of our vines. It is amazing to see the changes and I thing will make an interesting collection for a new Pintrest board.

No comments: